Good afternoon, Bronco Country! The 2022 preseason is officially in the books and we are just 2 weeks away from the 2022 Season! I believe it is an exciting time to be a Bronco fan! I must admit, I was a fan of Drew Lock, and while I was upset to see him go, I do like the look of our new QB wearing #3.
The Broncos finished the preseason with a record of 2-1, defeating the Cowboys and the Vikings and losing to the Buffalo Bills, led by Josh Allen. The newly installed regime has been keeping their cards very close to their vest and not allowing the rest of the NFL world to see what the Broncos have on either side of the ball.
How do you feel our Broncos will do with the new coaching staff and new QB? Let me hear your thoughts in the comments. Before the season starts, I’ll break down the regular season schedule and provide my prediction for the upcoming season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on