Melvin Gordon?’s tough week continued, Kevin Patra of NFL.com reports.
The Denver Broncos running back did not practice Friday due to a non-COVID-19 illness, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reported.
The missed practice is not disciplinary-related after Gordon was charged Tuesday night with DUI and speeding, per Pelissero.
Gordon did not practice on Wednesday after the arrest but participated fully on Thursday.
His status for Sunday’s game against the New England Patriots is currently up in the air following his illness.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on