The Denver Broncos fired a direct hit on one of their biggest AFC West foes on Friday, as reports are coming out that the team is set to ink away running back Melvin Gordon from the Los Angeles Chargers.
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport stated that as far as money goes the deal is for two years and will pay him $16 million with $13.5 million guaranteed.
Gordon could be coming aboard what could be the best running back core in the AFC, as he will split carries with 2018 Pro Bowl running back Phillip Lindsay
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on