USA Today has released an interesting article regarding the ever unpopular (at least for players) ‘Franchise tag’ and how team’s may use it in 2020.
It seems like every team has an option to use the franchise tag, which stops a player from even negotiating with outside teams and forces them to stay put.
To see the entire list of all 32 teams and the players that might be franchised, click HERE.
Here’s what the article has to say about the Broncos, who likely will place the tag on safety Justin Simmons.
Barring an extension, GM John Elway said at the combine that the team will tag breakout S Justin Simmons. CB Chris Harris and DL Derek Wolfe seem bound for the market.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on