There was plenty to question on Sunday during the Broncos 15-13 setback to the Colts in Indy. It seems like it’s now starting to boil over, as quarterback Joe Flacco openly criticized the play-calling by OC Rich Scangarello.
“It’s a 3rd-&-5 at the end of the game,” Flacco said.
“Who cares if they have a timeout there at the end or not? Getting in field goal range isn’t that tough. You’re just putting your defense in these bad situations, and I just feel like, ‘What do we have to lose? Why can’t we be aggressive in some of these situations?’ That’s kind of how I feel about a lot of the game today.”
It will be interesting to see what comes of Flacco’s post-game tirade – if anything.
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) October 27, 2019
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on