It’s that time of the year when national pundits start to look ahead and pick records for teams around the league, as well as pick the winners of the divisions.
Sporting News is out with their 2019 predictions, and they have their picks in for the AFC West.
The longtime company picks the Chiefs to runaway with the division, going 14-2 and taking home the AFC Title, though they have them losing to the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
The Chargers are next in the West at 11-5, and then the Raiders and Broncos are both tied for 3rd and 4th at 5-11.
Here’s the complete rundown of who Sporting News likes along with the Super Bowl teams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on