The first potentially serious injury of the 2019 training camp season happened Thursday when Broncos linebacker Todd Davis was taken of the field in a cart with an apparent leg injury according to Kevin Patra of NFL.com.
Reports from Broncos camp indicated that Davis was noticeably limping when he made his way from the cart to the locker room door.
James Davis of NFL Network is reporting that Davis suffered an injury to his calf and will undergo an MRI but trainers believe he avoided a major injury.
Davis had a big season in 2018 for the Broncos, including a pick-six on the second play of the game in the team’s October win over the Cardinals.
A full-time starter the past three seasons, Davis compiled 114 tackles, an interception and half a sack in 2018.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on