The Denver Broncos liked what they saw from Steelers OC Coach Mike Munchak, and might be taking away offensive line coach from the Steelers to coach in Denver.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Network tweeted out that the Broncos “have notified the Steelers of their intention to speak with respected OL coach Mike Munchak, whose contract is up. He has been in talks with Denver about a deal there. He impressed those in Denver in their HC search.”
The 58-year-old Steelers coach has been around the NFL for quite awhile, as he’s coached in the league for more than 20 years.
He worked his way to becoming the head coach of the Tennessee Titans, going 22-26 as the head coach of the Titans from 2011-13.
He was hired by the Steelers in January 2014 and spent the last five years as the team’s offensive line coach.
Munchak would make a solid addition to Vic Fango’s new staff as he continues to fill holes on the coaching staff.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on