Broncos rookie running back Royce Freeman remained sidelined at practice on Thursday according to Troy Renck of Denver7.
It appears that Freeman has little chance to suit up for the Broncos’ crucial road game against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday after suffering a high-ankle sprain in last Thursday’s win over the Arizona Cardinals. We would expect Freeman to be officially ruled out when the Broncos release their final injury report on Friday.
Without him on the field, look for undrafted rookie sensation Phillip Lindsay to get the bulk of the work against the Chiefs’ soft run defense with Devontae Booker used as a change-of-pace back. For the season Freeman has thus far rushed for 309 yards and four touchdowns but he sees little work in the passing game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on