Case Keenum, this one’s for you. You were brought here to change the culture. You were brought here to not throw picks. You were brought here to get us back to a winning franchise where we score points and the defense dominates. It starts and ends with you. No touchdowns since week 1 is unacceptable. 6 picks to 3 TDs is unacceptable. Chad Kelly is waiting in the wings and if you keep it up, you will be holding the clipboard.
How do you miss D.T. wide open? How do you throw costly interceptions in the redzone? Who do you think you are? Stay within yourself and get the ball to your play makers. Snap back to reality, Case. You are barely completing 60% of your passes. Your quarterback rating is dismal. You have the worst completion percentage in the NFL when receivers are WIDE OPEN! Think about that.
Case, this one’s for you. Show me something. Do something to wow me. Its the Jets. Its the God-Damn Jets!
Final Score Prediction
Denver Broncos – 35
New York Jets – 17
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on