Former USC quarterback Sam Darnold reportedly worked out for the Denver Broncos in Los Angeles on Friday according to Aric DiLalla of denverbroncos.com.
Both general manager John Elway and head coach Vance Joseph were on hand for the workout. Even after signing free agent QB Case Keenum to a two-year, $36 million contract in March, the Broncos are fully expected to draft their quarterback of the future in Round 1 of the upcoming draft and Darnold is widely considered the best one available. If the Broncos braintrust believe he is their guy, they will likely have to trade up from the fifth-overall pick to have any shot at landing him. The Broncos hosted UCLA QB Josh Rosen in Denver on Wednesday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on