After diving into free agency to sign quarterback Case Keenum, the Broncos gave some attention to the defense Wednesday, Jeff Legwold of ESPN reports.
Linebacker Todd Davis, 25, re-signed with the Broncos on a three-year deal that could be worth up to $15 million, a source confirmed. Davis, who was claimed off waivers from the New Orleans Saints in 2014, was one of Denver’s most prominent unrestricted free agents.
The NFL Network earlier reported news of Davis’ deal.
John Elway, Denver’s president of football operations and general manager, said at the scouting combine that the Broncos hoped to re-sign Davis, but that he also expected Davis to see what kind of interest there was elsewhere in the league. The Broncos’ offer turned out to be the one Davis chose.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on