In week 17 Broncos will again face a decision regarding whether Brock Osweiler or Paxton Lynch will start at quarterback, Aric DiLalla of Denverbroncos.com reports.
Lynch, who is recovering from a high-ankle sprain he suffered in Week 12 against the Raiders, practiced on a limited basis on Wednesday and Thursday ahead of the Broncos’ game in Washington. He was a full participant Friday, but Osweiler started and played the entirety of Sunday’s contest.
Head Coach Vance Joseph noted earlier in the week that Lynch’s health would play a key role in determining whether he would start vs. Washington.
Following Sunday’s game, Joseph reiterated that point.
“Our goal is to see him play, so absolutely,” Joseph said. “If he’s ready to go next week, he will probably play for us.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on