The Broncos need a quarterback, and this offseason there’s going to be a quarterback that could be available that the Broncos should focus in on in a big way.
Redskins current quarterback Kirk Cousins.
Cousins is a player that is going to get plenty of looks as a solid veteran quarterback who can lead a team, and with the Broncos needing a QB in a big way, this is one they should look at – and they will if you believe what’s being said.
— Cecil Lammey (@CecilLammey) December 13, 2017
With the way that Vance Joseph and the team failed on offense way too many times this season, you know that they are not going to stand by and watch as a quality quarterback like Cousins is going to find a new home while the Broncos run out bad quarterback play each week in 2018.
Cousins has a QB rating of 94.8, more than good enough to play for a Broncos team that over the last year has run out players like Paxton Lynch and Trevor Seimen.
96 touchdowns in his career is something that should have the Broncos pretty excited about, and if they are going to get right back to playing well in the AFC West, they have to do one huge thing this offseason – get a quarterback.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on