The Broncos have a new horse to try and help their offensive line, as Thursday night the team took Utah tackle Garett Bolles with the 20th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft.
He can add to an offensive line that could use some help protecting the quarterback as well as opening holes for running backs.
The NFL draft is upon us, and team managers have had to make crucial decisions in their war rooms as they make decisions that will have repercussions for years — their first-round draft picks in the 2017 NFL draft. That was the case for John Elway, along with the Denver Broncos, as they selected Garett Bolles with the 20th overall pick in the draft.
Bolles, an offensive tackle, is expected to immediately bolster the offensive line, a major issue with the Broncos offense last year.
The pick could have immediate impacts on how Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch, who are vying for the starting quarterback roles, will act in the pocket.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on