Cornerback Aqib Talib returned to practice Tuesday. He missed the Broncos’ last three games with a lower back injury that required him to get an injection a couple of weeks ago, Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post reports.
“He’s feeling good. The injection was a successful thing that they did,” Kubiak said. “And I know how excited he is about the last six weeks. Good to see him get some work in and we’ll pick it up again next week.”
Talib expects to return for the Broncos’ next game, Nov. 27 against Kansas City. He leads the team with three interceptions and the Broncos’ pass defense has suffered in his absence.
“It’s attitude. He’s such a positive, playmaking, energy guy,” Kubiak said. “Aqib is a loud guy, we all know that, but it’s all about football when he’s out
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on