Broncos running back C.J. Anderson is expected to miss “at least a few weeks” after obtaining a second opinion on the knee injury he suffered in Monday night’s win over the Houston Texans according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
It is also possible that Anderson could miss the remainder of the season. The news comes as a big shock after Anderson was able to play through the injury Monday night, missing only a handful of plays and gaining over a hundred yards on the ground. Rookie Devontae Booker will now handle every-down duties for the Broncos with special teamer Kapri Bibbs as his primary backup.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on