Defensive lineman Henry Melton is the newest member of the Denver Broncos, Conor Orr of NFL.com reports.
Melton, who appeared in 16 games (one start) and logged two sacks for the Buccaneers a year ago, will head to Colorado as a key piece of rotational depth now that Vance Walker is officially on injured reserve.
According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, the deal is for one year.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on