The Broncos and Super Bowl Von Miller are working toward a new contract leading up to the July 15th deadline for franchise players.
The Broncos have pushed their guarantee to 3-yrs, $61million according to Vic Lombardi of Altitude Sports. It’s a solid number, and it seems like the Broncos want to make sure they get this deal done so the Super Bowl MVP will be in camp when it starts.
Miller has said more than once that he won’t play for the franchise tag.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on