With no viable starting QB’s on the roster, the Broncos are taking a chance on a former first-round QB, as today the team acquired former Jets and Eagles QB Mark Sanchez in exchange for a 2017 conditional draft pick.
TRADE: Philly sends Mark Sanchez to the Broncos for a 2017 conditional pick.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) March 11, 2016
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on