Who will the Broncos start the 2016 season with? As Super Bowl champs, we all know they will kickoff with the opener on Thursday night, three days before the rest of the league gets started.
Here’s two options as talked about today on Awful Announcing:
With the Denver Broncos entering the 2016-17 season as defending champions, they would host the game so the NFL wants a blockbuster to start the new campaign. One possibility would be a Super Bowl 50 with the Carolina Panthers which would normally be a Fox game. The other possibility would be to slot the Broncos’ annual matchup with the New England Patriots into the season opener ,but SBD reports that CBS is likely to fight to keep that game as the league usually schedules it on NBC every other year and the Peacock carried it in 2015.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on