The NFL Players Association is reviewing information to determine whether there was collusion between the Broncos and Cowboys on the unsettled contractual situations of respective franchise wide receivers Demaryius Thomas and Dez Bryant, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
The players’ association says it believes the Broncos and Cowboys had contact about each player’s contract. The collective bargaining agreement prohibits such contact.
The NFLPA now is trying to determine whether collusion did occur and when to file a potential a claim.
The deadline for both Thomas and Bryant to sign long-term deals is Wednesday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on