The Broncos consider tight end Julius Thomas to be “day-to-day” with an ankle injury according to Chris Mortensen of ESPN.
According to Mortensen the Broncos are not “overly concerned.”
It is obviously encouraging news, but Thomas has a long history of ankle issues and should not be considered a lock for the team’s Week 12 home game against the surging Dolphins. More will be known when the Broncos return to practice on Wednesday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on