Cornerback Chris Harris went down in the postseason to an ugly torn ACL injury, however, Harris enlightens everyone via his instagram, that his surgery was successful.
Harris’ surgery was performed by Dr. Andrews who has worked on several players across the league — the most notably, Robert Griffin III.
Successful Surgery thanks to Dr. Andrews . Ready to start grinding for this season . http://t.co/PU0XlwfySI
— Chris Harris (@ChrisHarrisJr) February 6, 2014
Harris graded out as the 20th best cornerback in pass coverage according to Pro Football Focus.Harris allowed just 50 receptions in 552 snaps he played defensively. He allowed just one touchdown and recorded three interceptions as the Broncos went on to win the AFC West and eventually the conference.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on