With a little over 24-hours until kickoff, Broncos Gab has the latest injury report to get you ready for Sunday’s AFC Championship game between the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots. Here is the injury report from John Fox in his press conference on Friday:
[s] Mike Adams, thigh, full, probable. [s] Duke Ihenacho, knee, full, probable. [CB] Kayvon Webster, thumb, full, probable. [TE] Joel Dreessen, knee,
full, probable. [QB] Peyton Manning, ankle, full, probable. [T] Winston Justice, finger, full, probable. [G] Chris Kuper, ankle, full, probable. [WR]
Demaryius Thomas, calf, limited, probable.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on