Five days before the AFC Title game in Denver, the team is making moves to try to make sure they are as healthy as possible as they set up to take on the Patriots.
The team today signed cornerback Marquice Cole, a player who knows the Pats well, as he’s been on and off their roster though parts of 2013.
He could help with depth as the team will be without Chris Harris, who is done for the remainder of the postseason, as long as that is, with a torn ACL.
Harris was placed on the IR today.
Overall this season, Cole played 13 games with the Pats, making 15 tackles and intercepting one pass.
Defensive end Derek Wolfe is also done for the rest of the postseason, he hasn’t played since week 12, out with seizure-like symptoms.
The team finally promoted offensive lineman Vinston Painter from the practice squad. He was a sixth-round pick in April.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on