Good Morning Broncos Fans! It’s Game Day!!!
As promised, I will be making my game predictions throughout the season, and will list my five key reasons for the predicted outcome. Denver’s first game of the season will be played at home, versus the defending Super Bowl Champions, the Baltimore Ravens. My prediction for last season’s game between these two teams was dead on. For the sake of Broncos fans around the world, let’s hope I am right on this one as well.
Ok, let’s get to it!
Five Reasons for My Prediction
1. Peyton Manning’s arm is stronger than it was last season and the Broncos wide receiver core will be way too much for the Baltimore secondary to handle.
2. Anquan Boldin now plays for the San Francisco 49ers. He was a huge safety net for Flacco, but not anymore.
3. The pass rush will be fine without Doom and Von. While I don’t expect it to be as dominating, Denver’s defense will still be able to get pressure on Flacco.
4. The Denver O-Line may be the best in the NFL and will provide Manning with way too much time.
5. Thomas, Decker and Welker. That’s all I’ve got to say about that.
Final Score Prediction
Denver Broncos 31
Baltimore Ravens 17