The Broncos gathered for the first day of their conditioning program Monday, their first team function since they packed up their gear in the locker room the day after their double-overtime loss to the Ravens in the AFC divisional round game.
Jeff Legwold of the Denver Post reports quarterback Peyton Manning said recent workouts at Duke University with Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and one of the team’s newest additions in Wes Welker went well and that he felt some additional arm strength in five workouts.
Manning earned the league’s comeback player of the year award last season after missing 2011 with multiple neck surgeries.
I’ve made some improvements since last year, but still have a plan with the trainers, a plan with the strength coaches,” Manning said. “I’m still in a get stronger, rehab mode. I’ll be that way for a petty good while.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on