The Broncos would like defensive end Elvis Dumervil to take a paycut, according to Albert Breer of NFL.com.
Breer says the problem isn’t his cap number which is $13.623 million. Denver would like Dumervil to take a reduction in his $12 million salary.
Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reports the Broncos haven’t approached him about it and there will be some resistance from Dumervil’s camp.
This could ultimately result in his release.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on