Just one day after he had participated fully in practice, Broncos cornerback Tracy Porter was not on the field for the open period of Friday’s workout, Jeff Legwold of the Denver Post reports.
As a result, the Broncos are not expected to take Porter to Cincinnati, and he will miss a third consecutive game. He continues to work with the team’s medical staff to enable him to return to the playing field. He offered this week: “The doctors are just trying to get the medication right.”
Porter, who has not played in the last two games, had returned to practice Thursday and has said he felt “better” throughout the week. Porter suffered a seizure in August and then had experienced symptoms Oct. 14 similar to those he had suffered before he had the seizure — light headedness, dizziness and rapid heartbeat.
Porter went through extensive examinations, and he said earlier this week doctors prescribed medication they believed would prevent future seizures.
Broncos coach John Fox is expected to update Porter’s status following practice. The Broncos are expected to list him as “out” on the team’s injury report.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on