After sitting out all last year, Peyton Manning will take the field for the first time against the Bears tonight but he won’t be on the field too long according to John Elway.
“It’s gonna come down to how much our first offensive line plays,” Elway told NFL Network reporter Albert Breer by way of Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com. “I asked (Manning) the other day, ‘one or two series?’ I think you get a feel for it during the game.
“If things go well right off the bat, have a nice scoring drive, then get him out. You wanna get something going to where they have a good drive. You don’t want to have three three-and-outs. You wanna get some confidence, get some first downs, and maybe put some points on the board. If we do that, get him out, and go to the next week.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on