The Broncos have officially signed veteran safety Jim Leonhard. Leonhard Tweeted from his verified account Saturday afternoon that he had signed with Denver.
“I’m proud to be a Denver Bronco. Time for work,” Leonhard wrote. Leonhard is 29 years old, and the Broncos are his fourth team. He spent the last three seasons with the New York Jets.
“He’ll add experience and depth to our secondary,” Broncos executive vice president of football operations Tweeted Saturday afternoon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on