Broncos linebacker D.J. Williams appeared to reveal defensive formations when he sent out a picture of his digital playbook on his Twitter account.
The Broncos gave the players iPads this offseason as an alternative to more customary playbooks and Williams posted a picture on his account. He sent an accompanying tweet that said: “Coach just told me I have to learn a new position over the weekn,, we have IPads as playbooks now, but I’m old skool I’m using flash cards.”
The picture was eventually taken down.
He later posted a note that said, “Dear Fans: My post about learning a new position and the fact that our playbooks are now iPad was all for you.”
The team said it was aware of the situation, but declined further comment.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on