It sounds like the Broncos are going to have to find a new defensive coordinator, as the Raiders have targeted DC Dennis Allen as the number one candidate for their new head coach.
Both Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen of ESPN report that the Raiders and Allen are looking to get a deal done in the next day or so.
Eagles offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg and Bears offensive coordinator Mike Tice, already have been informed that the Raiders has found its man and they are no longer under consideration, according to sources.
Allen would be the first Raiders head coach with a defensive background since John Madden was hired by Al Davis in 1969 to succeed John Rauch. He was the DB coach with the Saints, and worked with D-lines in New Orleans and Atlanta before joining the Broncos.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on