Running back Willis McGahee was back at practice today for the Broncos, but the team’s starting running back isn’t a sure thing to play Thursday night against the New York Jets according to Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post.
McGahee, who injured his left hamstring early in the Broncos’ victory over Kansas City on Sunday, went through warm-ups and stretching but did not participate in individual drills in the portion of practice that was open to the media.
The team’s only other running backs are Lance Ball, who would start if McGahee is unable to play, and Jeremiah Johnson, signed off the practice squad Monday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on