Broncos coach John Fox did not make it official during his postgame news conference that Tim Tebow would be the Broncos’ starting quarterback from this point on. But he likely will make it official Tuesday according to Mike Klis of the Denver Post.
“This is a high-pressure job as a player and as a coach, and we’re in a performance-based business and we have to perform,” Fox said.
Kyle Orton is a free agent after this season. Barring injury, he may well have started his last game for the Broncos.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on