The Broncos announced that they have claimed fullback Quinn Johnson off waivers from the Tennessee Titans.
Defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson has been placed on injured reserve.
A 2009 fifth-round pick out of LSU by the Green Bay Packers, Johnson was traded to the Titans to take the roster spot of suspended fullback Ahmard Hall. With Hall reinstated last week, the Titans waived Johnson to add Hall to the 53-man roster.
In 24 career games with the Packers and Titans, Johnson has zero rushing attempts and has caught eight passes for 60 yards.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on