The Broncos announced that they have re-signed tight end Dante Rosario.
A 2007 fifth-round pick out of Oregon by the Carolina Panthers, Rosario caught 82 passes for 894 yards and five touchdowns during his four seasons with the Panthers before signing a one-year contract with the Broncos in August.
Rosario did not catch a pass in the preseason and was released earlier this month. Signed by the Dolphins, Rosario was active for the first two games, but did not catch a pass. The Dolphins released Rosario on Tuesday.
Rookie linebacker Mike Mohamed has been waived to add Rosario to the 53-man roster.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on