The Broncos received some scintillating news Wednesday, as defensive end Elvis Dumervil, wide receiver Brandon Lloyd, running back Knowshon Moreno and linebacker D.J. Williams all returned to practice.
All four integral players were sidelined for the club’s Week two triumph over Cincinnati, and Williams also sat out the Monday Night opener against Oakland.
As for standout cornerback Champ Bailey, who missed last week’s contest at home against the Bengals, he was unable to participate (hamstring) in Wednesday’s practice session.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on