The Broncos auditioned former Patriots running back Thomas Clayton and former Ravens running back Jalen Parmele on Monday, this according to a league source.
Clayton originally was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2007 draft out of Kansas State. After spending all of 2007 on the San Francisco practice squad, Clayton spent the first 14 weeks of 2008 as part of that unit until being signed to the active roster for the final two games of the season.
Parmele is a former Miami Dolphins and Ravens reserve regarded highly for his special-teams work. He was cut during the Ravens’ final major roster cutdown as they retained seventh-round rookie running back Anthony Allen instead of him.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on