The Broncos Demaryius Thomas has been cleared to play and seems to have healed remarkably fast from a torn Achilles tendon.
Originally it was thought that Thomas would have to start the season on the PuP list which means he would have had to sit out at least the first 6 weeks of the regular season.
Thomas played in 10 games last season, starting in 2 of them and tallied 22 catches for 283 yards and 2 TDs. For a guy who was drafted 22 overall, lets just say, maybe we shouldn’t have passed up on Dez Bryant who by comparison last year had 45 catches for 561 yards and 6 TDs.
It seems like at least for now the Broncos are going to stick with it, although I think its only a matter of time before Eric Decker outshines Thomas and grabs the number 2 WR spot.
I like many other Bronco fans hold out hope that the brief flashes we saw from Thomas last year can be extended into a seasons worth of highlights.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on