Broncos defensive tackle Ty Warren is undergoing an MRI to determine the severity of a triceps injury, Mike Klis of The Denver Post reports.
Warren suffered the injury during Monday’s practice, and Klis adds that the club fears the injury is significant.
The 30-year-old Warren spent his first eight seasons with the New England Patriots, who selected him with the 13th overall pick of the 2003 NFL Draft. Warren missed all of last season with a hip injury.
Denver signed Warren to a two-year, $8 million contract with the Broncos.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on