He had been cited with assault and disturbing the peace following an argument with a parking lot attendant at Invesco Field at Mile High prior the Broncos’ game Oct. 24 against the Oakland Raiders. The incident occured when Dumervil forgot his player credential and was not allowed in by the parking attendant.
Dumervil, who missed the entire season following surgery to repair a torn pectoral muscle, made a cell-phone call to a team official and was quickly cleared to enter, but the parking lot attendant filed a complaint.
“”He never should have been charged in the first place,” said Harvey Steinberg, Dumervil’s attorney. “”And the press coverage should be the same not that his case has been dismissed as when he was charged.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on