A Future Hall Of Famer Agrees To Stay Put In Denver
Champ, Elway, Tim Tebow: the foundation for the Broncos franchise is set with a trio of winners and consummate professionals.
The Denver Broncos will retain the services of All-Pro cornerback Champ Bailey, by inking him to a new four-year extension, according to general manager John Elway.
The Hall of Fame QB made the news official on his Twitter account, concerning the club keeping the 10-time Pro Bowler.
“We are thrilled to announce that the Broncos have agreed to terms on a new four-year contract with cornerback Champ Bailey,” Elway said. “Champ is truly one of the NFL’s elite players, a 10-time Pro Bowler who is playing at the absolute highest level.
“The commitment and loyalty that Champ has shown to the Broncos, the city of Denver and this region is exemplary. We’re fortunate to have Champ with the Broncos for a long time. This is a GREAT day for our entire organization and our fans.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on