USC wide receiver Damian Williams, who is projected as a second-round draft pick, worked out today for the Denver Broncos. Williams ran the 40-yard dash in 4.52 seconds at the NFL scouting combine, also registering a 38-inch vertical leap, bench pressed 225 pounds 19 times and turned in a 9-10 broad jump. The 6-foot-1, 197-pounder caught 70 passes for 1,010 yards and six touchdowns last season and also doubled as a dangerous punt returner, averaging 14.2 yards per return.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on