Colorado Springs Gazette beat writer Frank Schwab, the area’s All Pro voter, tracked down detailed stats for the league’s cornerbacks and discovered that Bailey was the only one not to allow a touchdown this season, despite spending much of the season shadowing the opponent’s top receiver (like San Diego’s Vincent Jackson, Indianapolis’ Reggie Wayne and Philadelphia’s DeSean Jackson). According to Stats, Ic., Bailey allowed 47 catches for a total of 624 yards. That’s more than Jets star Darrelle Revis allowed (40 for 439 yards) but that Bailey didn’t allow even a single touchdown is impressive.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on