Forget about the Broncos even looking at recently brought back to the league QB Mike Vick. The following is from Bill Williamson at ESPN:
It’s apparently time to add the Denver Broncos to the list of the teams not interested in signing embattled free agent quarterback Michael Vick.
The Colorado Springs Gazette reported that new Denver coach Josh McDaniels said he wasn’t interested in working out Vick and he wouldn’t actively pursue him. The paper did note that McDaniels left himself some “outs” in the matter of Vick.
“Right now we’re very content with the situation we have,” McDaniels said in the report.
Does this absolutely mean Denver won’t pursue Vick? No. Anything can happen. Until Kyle Orton proves he can be the leader of the team anything is possible. But right now the word from McDaniels is “no, thanks.’
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on