The Broncos continue to rush to get some of their rookies signed, as Thursday the Denver Post reported that the team wrapped up a four-year contract with fourth-round guard Seth Olsen. The deal is worth $2.16 million and includes a $414,120 signing bonus.
Previously, the Broncos signed second-round tight end Richard Quinn and fifth-round receiver Kenny McKinley to four-year contracts. Quinn’s deal is worth $2.68 million and includes a $930,000 signing bonus; McKinley’s is worth $1.95 million with a $200,200 signing bonus.
The team also Thursday waived rookie wide receiver David Grimes.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on