While Josh McDaniels seems happy with Chris Simms and Kyle Orton going at it for the starting QB job, the team will still take a long look at taking a QB with one of their many picks in Saturday’s NFL Draft.
Steve Wyche of NFL.com reports that the team may still travel to take a look at USC thrower Mark Sanchez, who some say has moved ahead of Matthew Sanchez in terms of who’s the better QB in Saturday’s Draft.
The Broncos cannot bring Sanchez in, as the deadline for bringing a draft prospect to a team’s facility has passed. While there’s no way that Sanchez is going to last till the Broncos pick at 12, they have enough ammo in picks to make a deal to move up and make it happen if they want Sanchez bad enough.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on