From: Rocky Mountain News
The Broncos will certainly look in another direction for their next coach. More likely is someone such as Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz, especially if the Broncos elect to retain offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates, who is under contract for three more seasons and has a strong relationship with quarterback Jay Cutler. Titans coach Jeff Fisher has said in the past that Schwartz is “ready to be a head coach.” Also on Fisher’s defensive staff is former Arizona Cardinals coach Dave McGinnis. New York Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo, who has been given permission to talk to the New York Jets about their vacant head coaching position, and Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Rex Ryan, who has interviewed for the Miami, Atlanta and Baltimore head coaching jobs, are high-profile candidates as well.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Broncos Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Broncos Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Denver Broncos news.
- Three Questions About the Broncos as Training Camp Gets Closer on
- Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders Thinks He Could Be Back Week One on
- Who Will Run the Broncos Now That Pat Bowlen is Gone? on
- An Early Guess At Who the Broncos 2018 MVP Will Be on
- Can the Broncos Go From Worst to First in 2018? Pro Football Weekly Discusses Their Chances on